Agua Mágica Bottle
A sipping mezcal handcrafted from 7-year and 15-year-old agaves
We donate $1 USD per bottle to fund mezcal certifications of local producers
750 ml | 40% ABV (80 Proof)
Taste: Smooth on the palate. Feels fresh with a slightly salty flavor, as if drinking water from the river. Sweet notes with citrus, caramel, banana, almonds, and peach accents.
-Triple Gold Medal for design at MicroLiquor Spirit Awards 2021: “Agua Mágica package design is sublime.”
-Bronzo Medal 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
2. The estimated shipping time for spirits/beer orders is 2-10 business days.
3. Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
4. We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
5. We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
6. Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.